Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Verdict Is In...

At approximately 3:15 this afternoon I received an email updating me on the current situation in Israel and where that situation leaves the FDD trip to Israel which I am attending. After much thought and consideration, those in charge of the trip have decided that it would be in the best interest of all parties involved to go to Israel on Saturday as planned. Although the itinerary will have to sustain some modifications, those in charge have determined that, since this particular trip cannot be postponed, it can still, despite any increased danger, be educational, informative and fun.

As for me, I am thrilled. I am looking forward to travelling to Israel with the other students who are going, only one of whom I know. It will be a very eye-opening experience, and likely a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

The email I received was very thorough, so if any of you have questions as to how this decision was made, let me know and I can explain it in greater detail.

I will be updating my blog again on Saturday sometime before my flight leaves for Israel, so please check back regularly starting Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home